Cert. II in CSP
The Certificate II in Competitive Systems and Practices (MSS20312) is delivered by our sister company, the Australian Society for Quality (AuSQ) in partnership with LEAN 6. This certificate is a nationally accredited qualification that enables your team members to improve their work practices with proven Lean tools and operational excellence techniques.
By enrolling your workforce in a Certificate II program, your team will be able to apply simple but effective tools that will dramatically improve their performance and help sustain continuous improvement efforts.
These tools can be used to improve any product and process, and are applicable to a range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, information technology, utilities and financial services, to name a few.
- Team members
- Process operators
No prior Lean Six Sigma experience is required.
This course is applicable across all industries including Product Offering, Service Provision and Manufacturing.
- Work & communicate effectively as part of a team
- Actively participate in workplace projects
- Deal with change in the workplace
- Manage work priorities
- Understanding Value Stream Mapping and 8 Wastes
- Implementing 5S & visual management
- Sustain standard work practices
- Assist with process capability improvements
- Applying simple quality tools
- Undertaking root cause analysis
- Apply competitive systems and practices
- Manage the impact of change on own work
- Work safely
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
Select 6 from the following 7 units:
- Sustain process improvements
- Apply quick changeover procedures
- Apply 5S procedures
- Apply quality standards
- Communicate in the workplace
- Work effectively with others
- Undertake root cause analysis
Students who successfully complete this course are awarded:
- Certificate II in Competitive Systems and Practices (MSS20312)
As part of the Australian Qualifications Framework this qualification is nationally recognised.
The student who completes this course will also be awarded a Lean Fundamentals completion certificate.
- 390 hours (Maximum nominal)
- In the workplace, this course is typically delivered over approx 12 sessions of 3 hours per session
- Client specific pricing is available on request.
- Victorian Government VET Funding is available for eligible students.
Number of atterndees:
10 – 12 per class
- Cert. II in Competitive Systems training folder
- Easy Reference Guides
- Qualification - Cert II. in Competitive Systems & Practices
- Lean Fundamentals certificate