Cert. III in CSP
The Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices (MSS30312) is delivered by our sister company, the Australian Society for Quality (AuSQ) in partnership with LEAN 6. This certificate is a nationally accredited qualification that enables your team members to improve their work practices with proven Lean tools and operational excellence techniques.
By involving your workforce in a Certificate III program, your team will be able to apply realistic, relevant and effective tools that will dramatically improve their performance and help sustain continuous improvement efforts.
These tools can be used to improve any product and process, and are applicable to a range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, information technology, utilities and financial services, to name a few.
- Team leaders
- Quality & business improvement resources
- Team members
No prior Lean Six Sigma experience is required.
This course is applicable across all industries including Product Offering, Service Provision and Manufacturing.
- Work & communicate effectively as part of a team
- Actively participate in workplace projects
- Deal with change in the workplace
- Manage work priorities
- Understanding Value Stream Mapping and 8 Wastes
- Implementing 5S & visual management
- Assist with process capability improvements
- Applying Lean tools
- Undertaking root cause analysis
- Implement process improvements
- Implement competitive systems and practices
- Work safely
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
Select 7 from the following 8 units:
- Mistake-proof an operational process
- Apply 5S procedures
- Undertake root cause analysis
- Ensure process improvements are sustained
- Apply 5S in an office
- Map an office value stream
- Implement the visual workplace
- Work safely
Students who successfully complete this course are awarded:
- Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices (MSS30312)
As part of the Australian Qualifications Framework this qualification is nationally recognised.
The student who completes this course will also be awarded a Lean Fundamentals completion certificate.
- 420 hours (Maximum nominal)
- In the workplace, this course is typically delivered over approx 12 sessions of 3 hours per session
- Client specific pricing is available on request.
- Victorian Government VET Funding is available for eligible students.
Number of atterndees:
10 – 12 per class
- Cert. III in Competitive Systems training folder
- Easy Reference Guides
- Qualification - Cert III. in Competitive Systems & Practices
- Lean Fundamentals certificate