In partnership with the Australian Society for Quality, the AuSQ LETS™ Change Facilitation framework provides a clear, consistent and pragmatic way to manage the 4 phases of managing change initiatives: Lead, Engage, Transit and Sustain.
The AuSQ LETS™ Change Facilitation workshop is designed for project team members to help them successfully assess, analyse, plan, design, develop & execute change management strategies.
The programs a hands-on program where participants learn the concepts, theory, methodology & tools to implement change successfully.
- Change managers
- Middle & senior operations managers
- Quality & business improvement resources
- Project managers
This course has is applicable across all industries including Product Offering, Service Provision and Manufacturing.
- Gain a strong working knowledge to lead strategic and /or organisational change successfully through development of sound change management plans.
- Develop skills to build and customise a change management strategy and develop change management plans for communication, sponsorship, coaching and training.
- Understand the tools, templates and checklists that are integrated into an easy-to-use LETS ™ framework for managing change at all levels
Change Management Principles
- Introduction to Change
- Introduction to change theories and perspectives
- Psychology of change
- 4-phase process for managing change initiatives : Lead, Engage, Transit and Sustain
- Organisational change competency
- Connecting change management to business projects and project management
Change Management Process and Tools
- LETS™ framework
- Define change management strategy
- Prepare change management team
- Develop sponsorship model
- Manage change communication plan
- Manage resistance
- Master change plan
- Reinforce change
- Collect and Analyse feedback
- Diagnose gaps and implement corrective action
- Celebrate success
Participants who successfully complete the training are issued with aChange Management Training Completion Certificate
- 1 or 2 days
Number of attendees:
10 – 12 per class
- Change Management training folder
- Easy Reference Guides
- Training Completion certificate