Lean focuses on eliminating waste and building process capability.
The LEAN 6 Lean Practitioner training is designed to provide a thorough knowledge base in the Lean methodology. The program provides business & operations leaders with complementary skills needed to effectively implement Lean within an organisation.
The program includes practical training on the key Lean tools used in a Lean workout or project.
- Operations managers and team leaders
- Quality & business improvement resources
- Business Analysts
- Continuous Improvement resources
- Project managers
Participation in this program does not require preior knowledge of Lean.
This course is applicable across all industries including Product Offering, Service Provision and Manufacturing.
- Gain thorough knowledge of the Lean principles
- Understand the key Lean tools & how to practically apply them
- Develop the ability to complete a Value Stream Map
- Apply Lean concepts & tools to resolve business problems and increase people & process capability
- Develop an understanding of the Change Management process to build and sustain a Lean culture
- Lean overview
- Lean principles and foundation
- Understanding Value and creating flow within a process
- Value Stream Mapping – facilitating a VSM session
- Establishing a Lean Measurement System
- Creating a Future State
- Creating efficient work cells
- Mistake Proofing
- Foundations of 5S and Visual management & control
- Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
- Value Stream Mapping
- CEDAC - Cause & Effect Diagram with Action Cards
- Standard Work
- Spaghetti Diagrams
- Work cells design
- Lean resourcing
- Mistake proofing
- Visual management
- TPM - Total Productive Maintenance
- SMED - Single Minute Exchange of Dies
- Facilitating change
- Change Management toolkit
- Six Sigma - complementing Lean
- Lean Action Workout
- Implementing a Lean measurement system
- Kaizen & continuous improvement
Participants who successfully complete the training are issued with a Lean Practitioner Training Completion Certificate
Lean Practitioner Certification
Certification is provided through the partnership with the Australian Society for Quality (RTO ID 22526)
Certified Lean Practitioner will be awarded to participants who meet the following requirements:
- Completion of Lean Practitioner training.
- Successful completion or active participation in a Lean project or workout.
- 3 days
Number of attendees:
10 – 12 per class
- Lean Practitioner training folder
- EasyLean Practitioner Quick Reference Guides
- Training Completion certificate
- Lean Practitioner certification