We support organisations to achieve and sustain excellence by utilising Lean, Six Sigma and Change Management tools.
We help clients identify and solve their business problems.
LEAN 6 adopts the proven methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma to drive business improvement projects.
LEAN 6 delivers Process Improvement utilising a range of Lean, Six Sigma and Project Management tools.
Excellence is delivered through a range of key outcomes including:
- Reduced Lead time delighting Customers
- Reduced Process Time realising substantial productivity and efficiency gains.
- Reduction in process variation ensuring processes meet Customer expectation
- Increased process yield reducing defects and minimising re-work .
Our consulting offering includes:
- Lean Workout and Bootcamp facilitation
- Identification and elimination of waste
- Business excellence gap analysis
- Project governance
- Project Selection
- Project Reviews
- Goals & objectives refinement
- Tollgate reviews
- Coaching and support in Lean Six Sigma
- Influencing Change
Our Lean Six Sigma consultants are certified Master Black Belts, Black Belts and Process Engineers. All have achieved certification in Lean Six Sigma and Training and Assessment.
LEAN 6 utilises unique business improvement assessment tools to assess the effectiveness of programs and initiatives.
The purpose of a review is to improve the overall effectiveness of a business improvement program's performance from an effectiveness, sustainability and ROI perspective. In order to achieve this, we typically review current performance from the following perspectives:
Design / Governance / Learning / Application / Coaching / Support
Key deliverables include:
- Identification of program strengths and weaknesses
- Measurement of performance gaps against best practice benchmarks
- Recommendations pertaining to closure of performance gaps
- Presentation of findings and delivery of a written report