Lean Six Sigma Executive
The LEAN 6 Lean Six Sigma Executive training program is designed to provide executive and senior management with a strong working knowledge of the Lean and Six Sigma concepts and tools.
The focus is to develop “educated sponsors” and to build leadership support for sustainable changes.
- Senior executives
- Senior management
- Functional managers
- Project sponsors
No prior knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is required.
This course has is applicable across all industries including Product Offering, Service Provision and Manufacturing.
- Ability to champion and influence strategic projects and initiatives
- Strong working knowledge of the Lean concepts
- Understanding of some essential Lean tools
- Ability to translate Lean improvements into financial benefits
- Sponsoring Lean changes within an organisation
- Six Sigma overview
- The 5 phases of Six Sigma – DMAIC
- Lean overview
- Non-value added activites
- Lean Six Sigma organisation
- Lean Vs Six Sigma
- Sustaining the benefits
- Sponsoring a Lean Six Sigma program
- Championing a Lean Six Sigma project
- Reviewing a DMAIC Six Sigma project
Participants who successfully complete the training are issued with a Lean Six Sigma Executive Training Completion Certificate
- ½ day
Number of attendees:
8 – 12 per class
- Lean Six Sigma Executive training folder
- Easy Reference Guides
- Training Completion certificate