We support organisations to achieve and sustain excellence by utilising Lean, Six Sigma and Change Management tools.
We help clients identify and solve their business problems.
LEAN 6 adopts the proven methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma to drive business improvement projects.
LEAN 6 utilises unique business improvement assessment tools to assess the effectiveness of continuous programs and improvement initiatives.
The purpose of a review is to improve the overall effectiveness of a business improvement program’s performance from a sustainability and ROI perspective. In order to achieve this, we typically review current performance from the following perspectives:
Design / Governance / Learning / Application / Coaching / Support
Key deliverables include:
- Identification of program strengths and weaknesses
- Measurement of performance gaps against best practice benchmarks
- Recommendations pertaining to closure of performance gaps
- Presentation of findings and delivery of a written report
LEAN 6 delivers Process Improvement utilising a range of Lean, Six Sigma and Project Management tools.
Our process improvement offering includes:
- Six Sigma Improvement Projects
- Lean Workout and Bootcamp Facilitation
- Waste Reduction Projects
- Quality Improvement Projects
- Coaching and Support in Lean Six Sigma
- Tollgate Reviews
Our Lean Six Sigma consultants are certified Master Black Belts, Black Belts and Process Engineers. All have achieved certification in Lean Six Sigma and Training and Assessment.